Guidance and Counseling
|Bassen, Kari||Counselor (class of 2022 & 2024)||email@example.com||253-571-7418|
|Tafuna, Kelsey||Counselor (class of 2021 & 2023)||firstname.lastname@example.org||253-571-7419|
|Purdy, T.J.||Instructional Coach, IB Coordinatoremail@example.com||253-571-7386|
|Cantrell-Jeffreys, Juanita||Career Counselor (Wed, Fri)||firstname.lastname@example.org||253-571-7358/7359|
|Klein, Brenda||Data Specialistemail@example.com||253-571-7428|
|Rogers, Deanne||Guidance Secretary, Registrarfirstname.lastname@example.org||253-571-7340|
|Solitaire, Reynelda||Guidance Secretary, Registrar & Athletic Directoremail@example.com||253-571-7341 or x7425|
|Comprehensive Mental Health||-||253-571-7417|
See the Course Catalog for Available Courses
Directions for Course Selection for Next Year
Fill out Microsoft form (Linked above for your grade level)
1. Select English
2. Select Math: Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2, IB Pre-Calculus, IB Calculus, AP Stats
3. Science: Biology (9th), Chemistry(10th), IB Bio/IB Chem/IB Physics (11th & 12th)
4. History: AP Human Geo (9th elective), World/AP World History(10th), US History/IB CWH (11th), Civics & World Issues/IB HOTA (12th)
5. Write in electives: Year long and semester long -- Including the next level of the World Language you are currently taking.
Entering your Course Selection in HAC…
1. Open HAC
2. Select “Forgot Password” and change your password.
3. Click on “Classes”
4. Go to “Requests” tab.
5. Classes are listed by department, enter the classes you selected on your Form’s survey. Hit box in front of the class you are selecting, then hit Save.
6. You should only have a total of 7 credits listed when you are finished