Greetings Foss Students and Parents,
Summer conditioning/practice is now available for some sports.
- Football – June 29th – July 29th, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, in the Weight Room from 2:30-4:30PM
- Women’s Volleyball – July 1st – July 29th, Monday and Thursday, in Main Gym from 10AM-12:30PM
- Women’s Basketball – July 1st - July 29th, Tuesday and Thursday, in Main Gym from 9:30-11:30AM
- Men’s Basketball - July 6th - July 29th, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, in the Main Gym from 2-4PM
- Women’s Fastpitch - July 13th - July 29th, Tuesday and Thursdays, on the field from 1-3PM
Summer conditioning/practice requirements/information:
- Must have an up-to-date physical on file.
- Be registered for the 2022 school year in final forms (https://tacoma-wa.finalforms.com/)
- Any access or use of locker rooms is limited at this time so students should be dressed ready for conditioning.
- Students must wear a mask at all times.
- Students must have their own water bottle.
- Students must leave campus immediately at the end of practice.
As a reminder, the following must be completed for any sports participation for the 2021/2022 school year:
- Sports registration forms for the 2021/2022 school year must be completed by parents and students through the Final Forms system. https://tacoma-wa.finalforms.com/
- Must have a completed sports physical (completed within the past 13 months) on file with the Athletic office. Physicals can be emailed to Athletic Director, email@example.com, faxed from a doctor’s office to (253) 571-7301 or dropped off to the school for the AD.
- Be academically eligible.
Students in need of Pierce Transit Orca cards should contact Shiante Reed, Attendance Secretary at (253) 571-7316 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, concerns, technical issues, etc., please contact Reynelda Solitaire, Athletic Director (253) 571-7425 or e-mail at email@example.com