Foss Athletics Week of Oct. 11th
*Schedules are subject to change.
10/13 to Orting 4pm (2:10 departure)
10/11 vs Silas at Mt. Tahoma Stadium 7pm (Departure 5:45)
10/15 at Franklin Pierce 7pm (Departure 5:30pm)
10/12 at Fife (Departure at 2:00 or 2:30)
10/14 at Enumclaw (Departure at 1:45 or 2:00)
10/12 vs FP 3:30
10/14 at Steilacoom 3:30 (Departure at 2:30)
10/11 vs Orting 5:45/7:15
10/13 at CP 5:45/7:15 (Departure at 4:45)
10/15 at Enumclaw 5:45/7:15 (Departure at 4:00)
2021-2022 Fall Sport Season
There is still a small window of time to turn out for Fall sports which includes (Boys/Girls Cross Country, Cheer, Football, Boys/Girls Golf, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim/Dive, Boys Tennis and Volleyball).
The Practice Schedule is as follows: *Subject to change at any time.
- Cheer: Monday-Thursday 4:30pm-6pm
- Cross Country: 3pm-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Football: 2:30pm-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Golf: 2:30pm-5:15pm Tuesdays and Thursdays at Meadow Park Golf Course. Van departs at 2:30pm
- Girls Soccer: 2:30pm-4:00pm Monday-Friday
- Girls Swim: 3:00pm-5:00pm Monday-Friday *At Mt. Tahoma pool until further notice. Contact Athletic Director with any questions.
- Boys Tennis: 2:30pm-5pm Monday-Friday
- Volleyball: 2:30pm-5:30pm Monday-Friday *Registration is now closed for volleyball.
The following must be completed in order to be cleared to participate in a sport.
1. Complete online registration through Final Forms. (Link shared). https://tacoma-wa.finalforms.com/ Account is linked to student email (the one associated with student name) for students and parent email on file with the school district for parents. You have to complete registration once for each school year. Students will need to ask Athletic Director to update their athletic profile if they would like to participate in a sport they did not select at the time of registration or to make any corrections to sports selections, etc. Select “Never Logged In” if need receive account confirmation email. Select “Forgot My Password” if need to reset password.
TPS Innovative School (SAMI, SOTA & IDEA) Students must participate in sports at their home school of residence.
*Out of district (Homeschool, Charter & Private School) students will need to contact, Reynelda Solitaire Athletic Director (253) 571-7425 email@example.com to get registration information, etc.
2. Have a sports physical on file. (Must be current within the past 13 months). Can be uploaded with Final Forms registration, emailed to the Athletic Director or dropped off at the school main office for the AD during business hours.
3. Purchase $30 ASB in school main office.
4. Have 2.0 GPA with no more than one failing grade from Spring 2021 semester. Incoming 9th graders do not have to meet eligibility requirement for Fall sport season only based on WIAA rules for 9th graders.
Please contact Reynelda Solitaire, Athletic Director (253) 571-7425 firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or technical support needs, etc.